Forgive me for not posting my Mother's Day post before this, but I warned you that I would become a slacker at blogging once I went back to work. It's just to hard to get it done when I get home and by the time I give Brooks and Burkley a bath, get them both fed, and put them to bed, I'm ready to shower and get in bed myself. So, I'm a few days late, but I had the BEST FIRST Mother's Day ever! And I know that I got the BEST gift ever. For those of you who have not yet caught wind of my Mother's Day present, I got a letter from Holly, Brooks, and Burkley (that their daddy typed) informing me how much they have missed me since I have gone back to work and how they talked their daddy into letting me stay at home with them next year!!! It was the sweetest letter ever and it made the the happiest mommy in the world. Another prayer of mine has been answered and I'm thanking God again for His many blessings he has given me. As per the letter, I informed my principals Monday that I will not be returning next school year. I will sub a few days a week here and there next year. I'm super excited and couldn't have asked for a better gift. Oh, and I'm scratching off the days in my planner...only 16 more days to go and I'll be joining the part time SAHM (stay at home mom) club again!!! What's a post without any pictures...please excuse my appearance, but it was Mother's Day and I didn't have to get all dolled up if I didn't want to!!!
Me and my 3 sweet babies
Brooks and Burkley looking at their big sister
Brooks trying to get his sisters bow
Brooks and Burkley4 Months Old
April 09
My Little MiraclesLast year on May 13th, Cory and I learned that we were finally pregnant. Little did we know what God had in store for us. What a difference a year makes! We are truly blessed!!!
Well, I'm off to dry my hair, pump, and get ready for bed. Have a great rest of the week. I'm having to take off Thursday to babysit my own kiddos because Nana and PaPa are going to Lake Tahoe...oh darn!!! I'm so happy!!!!!
5 comments:
Happy Belated First Mother's Day! I adore the headband-- too cute!
WHAT A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY PRESENT!! WE ARE SO LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO STAY AT HOME WITH OUR BABIES! I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD! CONGRATS & I AM SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT 1ST MOTHER'S DAY!
those pictures are precious hayley! What a great mothers day present...i'm VERY jealous!
on another note, I would love to talk to you about the IVF process if you have a chance...lost your email, but mine is brewer_kim@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!!!
What a great Mother's day you had! I'm sure you miss those babies while your teaching!! Congrats!
BEST present EVER!!! So happy for you! Glad you had a wonderful first Mother's Day!
Post a Comment