Yesterday, Cory and I celebrated 5 years of "wedded bliss!" We had a normal day (Cory worked and I stayed at home with the twinkies and was able to get several loads of laundry done) and then we had a nice dinner at Carrabba's with my parents and Kyla. I'm sure people were thinking "oh great" when they were seated next to our table with three babies, but honestly, they were perfect!! Overall, I think this was the best anniversary yet and it's because we were able to celebrate it with our precious little miracles. Cory and I have gone through A LOT together in the past 5 years and I'm looking forward to many, many more fun filled years together! Thanks to everyone who called, sent cards, sent emails/texts to wish us a Happy Anniversary! And what's a post without pictures to document our special evening???
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago

1 comment:
Congrats and Happy Anniversary. Robby and I also celebrated our 6 year in June. Guess I'll have to read my literature again...could of sworn that Dr. Judice said no eggs til 1 or 2 years old, I can't remember. But if it's ok now...that is cool!
Our little angels are growing up so fast. We have that same highchair.
Post a Comment