Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sweet Little Firecrackers

We had a super nice 4th of July! Since the beach house is under construction from Hurricane Ike, Cory and I hosted this years festivities at our house. Everyone came over, did a little swimming, and enjoyed hamburgers, hot dogs, and sweets! Brooks and Burkley sure enjoyed their first 4th of July celebration...they were so good! Here's a few pictures of my sweet little ones! Hope everyone had a safe and relaxing 4th. God Bless America and the many men and women who have served or are currently serving for our country!

Mommy's Little Man

My Spunky Little Spider Monkey

Me and my baby girl


Pretty much how she is at all times now...standing and has that mouth WIDE open

Chillin' out in his jumparoo

My Patriotic Darlings

I'm one lucky mommy

First family portrait on the pool...please do not judge us because our children are sporting their diapers! At our pool...suits are optional!!!!!

2 comments:

The Brewers said...

I'm just glad Corey had his suit on!!! The kids look precious! Sorry I haven't called you back, I promise I'm going to....been crazy...should know something by the end of this week....

Paige said...

they are precious! I love the blue and red!