Saturday, July 11, 2009

Who Needs Teeth?

That is the question my little ones are probably wondering. I'm pretty sure Operation "Teething" is in full force at the Scott household right now. Both are chewing on any and everything and drooling like crazy. We also took our first unexpected trip to the doctor Thursday afternoon because Burkley woke up from her afternoon nap with 100.6 fever. By the time we got there, her temperature had dropped, but I could tell that she wasn't herself. They checked her over good and couldn't find anything wrong with her, so we are pretty sure that it's her teeth. She ran a low grade fever on and off all day yesterday, but so far, she hasn't had any today...THANK YOU GOD. My poor baby girl...I did not like her feeling bad.
She may be sick, but she's still smiling!

Look at the sweet little face. Poor baby girl!

Brooks' new teething ring!

The boy LOVES his little piggies (and so do I)!

No comments: