skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Steal of a Deal
I was suppose to be shopping for myself yesterday afternoon, but somehow I made the mistake of walking into The Children's Place. WOW...are they having one heck of a sale. All of the shirts were marked down to $5.99 and the shorts were like $8.99 and there was a sign that read "take an additional 50% off the already reduced price" so I just started grabbing what they had in Brooks' size. I double checked the prices with the girl that worked there and she basically told me everything on sale was almost free...and that's all I needed to hear! Brooks made out like a bandit...9 new shirts and 3 pair of new shorts all less than 50 bucks!!! Burkley didn't get anything this trip because, well, she can still fit in all of her newborn and 0-3 month outfits!!! If you have little ones, you might think about making a trip to The Children's Place to see if you can find any good deals!! Good luck and happy shopping!!!
1 comment:
oh my goodness!! Sounds like I need to go to The Children's Place tomorrow...while the babies stay home with daddy!! :) I love how tiny sweet Burkley is! My preemies sure chunked up- ha ha! I'm typing that right now as they're eating a snack- hee hee. Thanks for sharing your steal of a deal!
Post a Comment