Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday's Best

Whew...it's only 11:24 and I'm already exhausted and wishing I could lay down and take a nap, but we all know that's not going to happen! Since the twins have been born, we have only made it to church as a family a number of times and to be honest, I really miss going (Cory, PaPa, and Uncle Bob go every Sunday morning). It's just hard getting everyone up, fed, dressed, and out the door for 8 o'clock Mass. So, last night, I ironed the kids clothes and laid out my things, got everything ready in the diaper bag, and set the alarm for 6 o'clock in hopes that we would make it to church as a family. And guess what...we did! It wasn't an easy task, but I'm so glad that we were able to make it. B&B were PERFECT during Mass and everyone was so excited to see them and couldn't believe how much they have grown. I'm not going to lie...I did want to say something to the little old lady that came up and touched their little hands...guess she couldn't read the signs that hang on their infant seats with the following "PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE TOUCHING MINE." And here's a few pictures of my little Sunday Sweeties!!




1 comment:

Paige said...

So cute!! We have the same carter's dress and I was thinking of having it monogrammed! Looks great on Burkley. You commented on my shopping spree- we got the shoes at the stride rite outlet in allen. never been there before, but really enjoyed it. each pair were only like 9.99$!!!