This isn't the first time she has done this, but it's the first time I have captured it for your viewing pleasure! What a mess...one minute she's chewing on a cold teething ring and is so "into" Old McDonald and the next minute I look up to find her sitting in her swing like this. I love when she holds on to the side bars, but she wasn't doing that this afternoon. Oh, and I noticed this afternoon that her bottom gum is super swollen and it looks as if a tiny tooth may be making an appearance very soon (same goes for Brooks...his bottom teeth are right there). Maybe the tooth fairy will put a little something in their piggy banks when those little teeth decide to pop on out!!
**Question**Do you know many (if any) 7 month olds that wear the following sizes: newborn or 0-3 months???
I KNOW ONE LITTLE ONE WHO STILL DOES!!
4 comments:
Nope, I don't know any babies that are that tiny! She'll be just like you...perfect! :) Noah is a hoss and wears 12 or 18 month clotes...he's on the opposite end of the spectrum from Burkley!
How are the kiddos doing with the teething? Noah has his 2 bottom teeth. But, he's getting 5, yes 5 teeth, at the same time, on top. Poor little guy!
You seem to be doing great! Are you missing teaching? I miss it some days and then I think about all the fun I get to have with Noah.
Chat with you later.
Jenny
how funny- too too cute! what a tiny sweet little girl! It took little Riley a while to catch up, but by about 6 months or so she was about her sissy's size and they were both in 6 months clothes. She's still more petite though. It's fun seeing the differences between the girls! Ohhhhh your twins are just toooooo cute!
Adorable pictures!
I can't believe she wears such a small size. My 2 year old daughter is wearing some 6-9 month clothes. :)
I love reading about your two little cuties! Hunter is trying to sit up in his bouncing chair too! I haven't seen any signs of teeth yet. He just went for his 6 month check-up and weighed in at almost 18 pounds. His thighs are something to behold:) Enjoy everyday while they are still little. Before you know it they will be talking back and telling you they want an iphone!
Post a Comment