still as sweet as ever!
Each morning when they wake up, the first thing they do is hug and kiss!
Talk about MELT.MY.HEART!
It's the sweetest thing in the world!
Burkley is a little miss chatter box!
And Brooks is a little monkey...I caught him earlier this week climbing up on the bottom drawer to the oven and trying to play with the knobs (yeah)!
They have done AMAZING this week and I'm sure they will do just as good next week.
ALL the grandparents (along with our niece Avery) were spectators at last night's class.
My mom took a ton of pictures, so I'll post them just as soon as I get them.
I cannot begin to tell you how much I love them and like I say each month, these past 17 months have been the best 17 months of my life!
I can't believe that my babies will be a year and a half next month (it will be time to start planning their second birthday in no time at all)!
Happy 17 months B&B!


7 comments:
Ohhhhhhh! I love them. I don't even know them in real life, but I love them. :) They are just so darn sweet! Happy 17 Months, precious B & B!
Too cute! I can't believe they sat still long enough for you to catch all of these pictures. They are priceless...the twins and their pictures!
What SWEET pictures! So I'm guessing those hugs and kisses are brother/sister thing because that isn't going on over here at all!
What a great photo shoot!!! They're definitely keepers!! :o) TOO TOO CUTE!!
Such sweet pics. It is so fun to watch the interaction with twins. Mine are always worring were sissy is if she isn't in sight.
Oh they are so cute! I love the one where they are leaning together looking into each others eyes!
the one is Burkley scrunching up her nose...it's PRECIOUS! Love it! Can't believe how big they are getting! I think we need a Momma's Night Out for doing such a fabulous job raising these boys and girl??!!
Post a Comment