Hope everyone had a fun, safe, and relaxing Memorial Day weekend!
Thank you to all of those, both past and present, who have fought and are fighting for our freedom!
Here's a few pictures of my patriotic prince and princess!
I've been so busy and I honestly just seem to have bloggers block!
I have so much I need to post about, but I don't know where to start!
But, at least I have uploaded pictures...and I know that's all that matters.
It's going to be another SUPER BUSY week for us...gearing up for the beach!!!


5 comments:
What cute pictures! They are just too cute! Girl I hear ya about having so much to blog about you don't know where to start!
love these pics!!! and especially love the KISSES. so sweet.
SO STINKIN' CUTE! Love their festive outfits...precious!
Great photos!! Looks like we're all staying busy this summer! Fun fun! Enjoy the beach :)
I love your Memorial Day Spirit! We definately celebrated the holiday, but not in red, white and blue like we should have. Love the blast from the past pic! They're growing so fast!
Post a Comment