Ha...not that I want it to be this way, but we do not have internet access at the beach house and I could not justify paying $129.99 for an AT&T card, sign a 2 year contract, and pay $60 a month just so that I can have the internet when we go to the beach. In just a few short hours, we will be beach bound and I'm pumped! This is the first time that Cory has taken a "vacation" from the funeral home for this many days and I think he's pretty dang excited (he didn't even take a week off when we got married)! So...this is HUGE and I'm sooooooo happy! So...I'm taking a break, but don't worry, it won't be for long! I'm hoping to run over to Cory's aunt's and use the computer when I get a chance. Oh, and I'll take plenty of pictures. See ya soon!!!


4 comments:
SO Jealous and can't WAIT to see pictures of B and B playing at the beach!
Have so much fun! Can't wait to hear about it!!
Have a GREAT time! Can't wait to see pics!!
Yeah! I have a husband that works a lot as well so I know you're probably super excited. Enjoy the technology free days, be safe and take lots of pictures of those cuties!
Post a Comment