Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To Hold You Over

For some reason, blogger is only letting me upload 2-3 pictures at a time and if I continue, I'll be here ALL DAY LONG uploading pictures (since I only have about 15-20 more just from our first weekend at the beach). So...this will have to do for now, because the kids and I are off to HEB to do a little grocery shopping! Stay tuned...there's more beach pictures to come!!
Burkley, Kyla, Brooks, and Poppy playing in the sand

Burkley taking a break to give mommy a sweet little kiss!

Poppy and 3 of his babies digging away!

Brooks having a BLAST with Poppy!

More digging in the sand!

Brooks busy at work!

Kyla giving her daddy some sugar!

Ha ha ha!

Wish I knew what she was telling him!

Sheri and Shea!

Playing washers!

Kyle and Shea!

Brooks getting a few surfing pointers from Poppy!

Sooooo stinkin' cute!
Hang ten!

Kyla...she looks like a natural!

Grammy, Poppy, and 3 of the grandkids dancing because I'm pretty sure I was singing them a song!

Poppy and Burkley!

Burkley's turn for a few surfing pointers from Poppy!

Brooks and Kyla playing in the bucket of water after a day at the beach...anything to keep them entertained while we clean up!
Much, much, much more to come...trust me!!!


2 comments:

Tarah said...

Great Pics!! Love Brooks facial expressions & Burkley's tiny little body in that bikini - too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun was had! Surfing already? Impressive!