Monday, June 21, 2010

The Aquarium

On our 10 day beach vacation, we decided to take a break from the beach.
So, we headed on over to The Aquarium at Moody Gardens to see the fishies!
I'm pretty sure B&B enjoyed the break from the beach and enjoyed getting to see all the interesting fish!
B&B being greeted by the Penguin as we entered the aquarium!

Daddy showing B&B the otter!


Posing in front of the penguins...they were so neat!

YIKES...this big guy had a tooth that looked like it was going to fall out any minute!

Mommy & Burkley in the shark tank!

Daddy & Brooks in the shark tank!
(please excuse the paci...Brooks was teething like crazy and "needed" it)!


3 comments:

Paige said...

Looks like fun...I am trying to talk jarod into taking us to sea world in august. callyn would enjoy it....and so would i!! oh yes...i also have to tell you i went to canton a couple of weeks ago and everyone was ooooooing over my necklace. i have gotten so many compliments!

Marissa said...

looks like they enjoyed it! I love the pic of them with the penguin...too cute :)

Candi said...

Heehee...I give Carter a paci when he has a fever. Not very often, but whatever "helps"!!