How is it that these two little one's are already 18 months old?
It seems just like yesterday that we were carrying them around in their infant seats, feeding them every 3.5 to 4 hours, watching them roll over, sit up, crawl, and boom...now we are chasing them around the house and trying to keep them from climbing EVERYTHING! I was watching their "1st Birthday video" that I made just the other day and it's really and truly hard to remember them being so tiny. Thank goodness I have so many pictures, videos, and this blog to refer back to!
I do remember that he is currently weighing 24.9 pounds and is in the 25th percentile for both height and weight and he's in the 75th percentile for head circumference!
He's wearing a size 5 diaper and 18-24 month clothes!
His vocabulary is growing as each new day passes and he's soooooooo into all things boy!
Some of his words include: Mama (about a million times a day), Daddy, puppy, please, thank you, milk, eat, car, truck, outside, cow, chick chick, no, Poppy, MiMi, Nana, PaPa, Mama (he calls my mom this too because Grammy is a bit hard), cookie, cracker, beach, golf cart...I know there's much, much more, but these are just a few that came to mind right now!
He LOVES watching is E-O movie (Old McDonald), all farm animals, throwing balls, playing with trucks, swimming, the beach, fruit, playing in the dirt, and his little sister!
At the moment he has 4 top teeth and just recently cut his 3rd and 4th bottom teeth this past week!
He is so laid back and is the sweetest thing ever!
She is currently weighing in at 15.5 pounds and is in the 5th percentile for everything! That's my tiny little princess. I'm sure you are probably wondering if the doctor is concerned with her weight, and she's not. Burkley is growing at her own rate/pace and that's all that matters. She's just going to be petite like I was when I was little (I weighed 18 pounds at 2 years old)!
She is wearing a size 2 diaper and depending on the outfit/brand, depends on what size she is wearing. Most of her tanks/shirts are 12 months, her dresses are 9-12 months, and her shorts...well, that's another story. Mostly 0-3 or 3-6 months...and most of them are from last year!
Her vocabulary is also expanding each and every day. The other night we went out to eat with my parents and she looked at my mom and said "open this" because she couldn't get her sippy cup top open! Some of her words include: Mommy, Daddy, Brooks, Nea (Grammy's new name), Poppy, Nana, PaPa, Maw Maw, MiMi, Holly (our dog), cracker, cookie, milk, juice, please, thank you, eat, nope, okay, uuu-huh, help me, poopoo, tt, neigh (horse), moo moo, chick chick, golf cart, beach...again, much much more, but these are what I can remember off the top of my head.
It's so funny how she is allllllll girl and he's allllll boy! She's into playing with her babies (my Cabbage Patch Kids from when Iwas little), pretending to read, singing, and pretending to talk on the phone.
She has a mouth full of teeth and has 2 more slowly coming in (and I sure wish they would hurry because I hate seeing her not feel good).
She is the cutest and sweetest little princess ever!


1 comment:
Gosh... they look so grown up in these pics! We're cutting more teeth, too - NOT FUN!
I've also been thinking about party #2, mainly because I waited until the last minute with #1.
Post a Comment