That's the sweet little sound I've been hearing recently around my house!
And I've also been seeing a lot of this!
A few cars here and a few there...have to watch where you are walking!
Yep, Brooks and Burkley now have a car collection and they are LOVIN' it!
They have a few monster trucks that they love playing with, so while I was at Wal Mart the other day, I decided to pick up a few more for them.
There's no doubt we will be adding to the collection!!


1 comment:
It has been such a long time since I have stopped by your blog. Brooks and Burkley are growing so fast! They are both super adorable, as always! I am glad y'all are doing well!
Oh, I have a giveaway going on right now! You should stop in and try to win Miss Burkley a dress!!
Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment