Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What a MESS

Whew, I'm exhausted!
Last night we (me, Cory, B&B, and my parents) made the trek all the way to Ikea to purchase this nifty little organization shelf with pull out tubs.
I've been looking for something to organize all of their many toys, but just haven't seen anything that I really liked.
That is until I saw these on Steph's facebook page.


So, this is what the room looked like after dinner this evening!
I'm slowly sifting through everything and trying to find just the right place for everything (why, I don't know because I know it won't stay there long...but it's worth a try).
I must admit that the room no longer looks like it does in the picture!
I just forgot to take a picture after everything was picked up off the floor and I'm too tired to get up and do it now!
And this was another reason I needed to organize!
B&B were given this Kangaroo Climber for their first birthday (thanks Matt, Tarah, Luke, and Hudson) and it's been in the box ever since then.
We were waiting for them to get a little bigger and we finally decided it was time.
It was so cute because they both were running around and around squealing while Cory and I were putting it together.
They were so excited and couldn't wait!
They both knew exactly what to do and have had a BLAST playing on it this evening!
And they are loving pulling the tubs in and out and seeing what's in them!

Notice Brooks' not so happy face?
He was so excited and was in such a hurry that he bumped his lip!
No worries, he was good to go in no time at all!
I still have a few more things I want to do in that room to make it "fun" so I'll be sure to post pictures when I get around to it!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

FUN! I wanna come over and play :)

Jenni said...

Looks like they're having fun!

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! It looks like fun! I've had the paint for the girls' playroom for 3 months now and haven't managed to crack it open yet :(