Thursday, July 29, 2010

What We've Been Up To

We haven't been up to much lately, except this!!!

Can you believe it?
About a week or two ago, Burkley walked over to the toilet, pointed to it, and said poo poo!
So, I knew it was time for us to take a trip to Babies R Us to purchase a potty seat!
She tells me every single time she poo poo's her diaper (almost immediately) and lays her head on my shoulders like she's embarrassed.
We have practiced and practiced, we have sat and sat, and they have used many rolls of toilet paper this week...but NOTHING!!!
I know they are probably still a bit young, but at least they are getting the "urge" and are wanting to use the potty!
I'm such a proud mommy!
And I can't wait to see who the first one is that tee tee's or poo poo's the big potty!!!
There will be a celebration for sure!!!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

GOOD LUCK B&B!!

Paige said...

these pictures are GREAT!!

Jenni said...

That picture of Brooks cracks me up. It looks like he's concentrating really hard about what he's trying to do! Such cuties!

Anonymous said...

Wow! How exciting! My girls couldn't care less about a wet/dirty diaper, so I think we have a long way to go before we get the little potties out! Good Luck!