Monday, May 17, 2010

Ready...Set...Swim

YEAH RIGHT!
No such luck tonight!
B&B were all dressed and ready for swim lessons this evening at the local YMCA.
And just as soon as they were about to start, the thunder started rolling in and they had to close down the pool.
BUMMER!
We are anxiously awaiting our lessons tomorrow evening and praying that the rain/thunder decides to stay away!
And don't you just LOVE Brooks' new beach hat? Thanks Aunt Kathy...you always seem to find the cutest things for our sweet babies!

5 comments:

hannah said...

How cute are they? I love those swim suits. Sorry you guys got rained out :(

amy said...

How CUTE are they?! Swim lessons are a good idea! I can't decide if I'm going to do this summer or next... or both?!

Marissa said...

well, better luck tonight! can't wait to see pics-they look so cute all ready to swim!!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE that hat! How cute! I think we are going to take lessons this summer. Ours is indoors so I guess we could do it any time of the year but I am hoping we can this summer! They are cute as usual!

Britni said...

Two cute swimmers! I'm looking for someone in our small town to do swimming lessons for Adde & Clare, but most people won't teach until they are 3. I think it's a great idea and I know they will love it! Good Luck.