Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Little of This and A Little of That

That's exactly what I've been doing lately when B&B are napping or after they are down for the night.
I'm either out in the garage monogramming stuff (beach towels, burp rags, and shirts for Burkley) or I'm at the kitchen table working on photo charm necklaces and plaques/ribbon hangers.
Here's what I've been up to the past few weeks...

Thanks to some of my blog friends and twin momma's for keeping me busy making photo charms!

And a few plaques and ribbon hangers I have made for gifts.
* I just made the "tech" sign this weekend for our neighbor who is graduating in a few weeks and heading off to tech.
*And the giraffe print "C" is for a sweet friend Andera who is expecting her little miracle in a matter of weeks!
Several burp rags that I have made...for Andera's baby boy, Carson and my precious niece, Shea!
A few beach towels that I have made!
Just a few things I have monogrammed for Burkley.
It's amazing what adding a cute initial can do to a $5 dress and $3.50 tank top from Wal-Mart!

And the tank I made myself this week!
I had to laugh when I wore it on Thursday and the girl checking me out at Carters asked if I had twins.
DUH...I wonder what gave her that clue!
Maybe the fact that I was wearing this tank and my photo charm necklace?!?!

12 comments:

Marissa said...

cute stuff, MS. CRAFTY MOMMA!!!I used the beach towel you made for Justin's birthday today when we went swimming..its super cute!

Elizabeth said...

WOW MAMA!!! I am totally in LOVE with all of that stuff! I might be sending you some more business!!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was just half as talented as you! And I've been meaning to tell you that I get lots of compliments on my charm! I LOVE IT!

Paige said...

LOVE everything--- especially that sweet girl on those charms!! Thanks so much!! I wish I had a monogramming machine-- my friend has one, but i want one so i can "play" whenever I want to!

Kristi said...

Wow, you have been busy. Very cute stuff. I have an embroidery/sewing machine. It is a Brother, and I love it. But my dad dropped the embroidery connection 2 weeks ago and broke it so we are waiting on getting it fixed. Seeing all your stuff has made me anxious to get it back.

Rathi said...

I found your blog thru Amy Owen's blog! I love your photo necklaces.. how would I order one? And how much do you charge? Very cute!

Kristen said...

I LOVE your necklaces, how much are they? I saw it on Amy's blog. I want to order a necklace of my twins plus our new baby. email me if you get a chance...
kmcooper129 at hotmail.

Erin said...

Very cute stuff :) Love everything!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Can you email me at
skyecline29@gmail.com
I love the photo necklaces and want to see about getting one, thanks.

Mandy Greene said...

I found your site from Kelly's and am wondering how to order your photo necklaces of my twins and singleton! Please email me back when you get a chance. mgreene9377@gmail.com

Nancy said...

Hey, I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I am very interested in your photo necklaces. Please email me at faith01@comporium.net so I can get the details. Thank you.

bp said...

Enjoyed looking at your stuff! Please email me at preciousmoments2004 AT gmail DOT com

I'm interested in prices of your itmes....the initial signs as well as photo charms.

Thanks!