Friday, April 1, 2011

Pick a Few, Eat a Few

It's strawberry picking time!!! We are so fortunate to live right down the street from Froberg's. It's a family owned and operated farm and during the spring you can pick your own strawberries. It's so much fun! Well, the news must have spread about how cool this place is because it was CROWDED this morning when we went. Like, no parking spot's available crowded. I have NEVER seen it this crowded, nor have I had to wait in line behind several people. Anyway, Sheri and I took the kiddos this morning and had a BLAST (as usual) picking, BIG, RED, JUICY, and SWEET strawberries. I can't wait to go back next week and pick more (and get another fried pie or two...oh my word)!

























Can you tell they enjoyed picking strawberries...and eating a few too?!?!?! And no, I'm not any of the pictures...well Sheri did take a few of me with B&B, but they are on her camera!!!

No comments: