We visited the Easter Bunny on Friday. B&B talked all morning about the bunny and were so excited, until it was time to actually sit on his lap. I don't blame them, it's one weird looking bunny (Cory's not a huge fan of him at all and hasn't been the 3 years B&B have sat on his lap).

Waiting in line and "egg"cited to see the bunny!

Someone spotted the bunny and wouldn't take his eyes off him!

I love Brooks' face! As soon as it was our turn, he told me that he didn't want to see the bunny! And
Burkley did fine for about half a second, but I kept asking the bunny to move his hand so that he cute little bunny shirt (that I made her) would show!

These are the pictures from my camera. I'm not thrilled with the one that I purchased (for $21) because it's not centered and the color is off. Mine aren't necessarily "centered" either because I was standing to the side, but they are better than the "professional" ones (the lady in front of us complained big time because her pictures were
waaaaaaaaay off centered and she spent more money than I did).

After they jumped off the bunny's lap, they got to pick out a prize. Brooks picked the bunny face and
Burkley picked the lamb and they are still playing with them. Overall, visiting the Easter Bunny wasn't too horrible and we were able to get pictures and that's all that matters!

4 comments:
Cute! We've never done that before!
B & B are so cute! We have yet to visit that bunny but hopefully this week. I love their school pictures in your post before. Is Brooks always so chill and kicked back. He reminds me of my Kooper so much. I guess they were made that way to counter act their drama queen sisters. :)
I'm going to think about sizes for all the up coming holidays and get my kids shirts. If you would like we could post something on my blog about your cute stuff.
ha, those pictures are HILARIOUS :)
How cute! Those pictures are super hilarious. Definitely keepers! =)
Our Easter bunny had on the most hideous glasses and would not take them off. Since when did the Easter bunny start wearing glasses. Needless to say, I just bought the smallest package they had at $20. Ridiculous!
Post a Comment