Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sale Pending Sign

If you're my "friend" on Facebook, then you have already seen this picture! Obviously, I knew it was coming, but when Eileen (our realtor) stopped by yesterday to pick up a paper she needed and stuck this little sign in the yard, I had another little meltdown!

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to pieces that someone made an outstanding offer on our home, but deep down, I'm also really sad. It's our FIRST home that our dad's helped us build. I spent numerous hours picking out every single thing in our home...I wanted it just perfect. This is our babies first home (that they will probably never remember and that makes me sad). We've made great friends with our neighbors and will miss them terribly...B&B love their older kiddos. I could go on and on, but I think you get the point. I'm also a little overwhelmed about packing, but I know it will get done. My mother in law has helped me several days pack up a few boxes while my mom has watched the kiddos and that has helped big time. Yesterday, Cory and I got up in the attic and moved almost everything down, sifted through tubs, threw out junk, and organized. The only "stuff" left up there is our Christmas decorations and all the baby gear!Anyway, that's the latest on what we've been up to. If I seem to be MIA, you'll know why!!!

No comments: