Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random Pictures

B&B wore BIG boy undies and BIG girl panties for about 45 minutes the other night before it was time for their bath. I just wanted to see how it was going to go...since I'm wanting to do the 3 day potty training challenge really soon. They did GREAT. I let them play for a bit and then we took a break to potty...no accidents at all. Until...I turned on the water to draw their bath. Ha ha ha! They tt'ed within seconds and it was so funny (to me at least because I knew they couldn't help it). They didn't really think it was funny!

Here's a few pictures of them in their undies/panties!



Don't these pictures just make you want to kiss on their little booties?!?!?


And on Saturday, we were able to finally go visit Pop. Between him being in and out of the hospital and B&B sick on and off for the past few months, it's been hard to get by to visit. Burkley was pointing out every single moo moo cow to Pop in one of his cattle magazines! They were putting on a pretty big show for him, so I'm quite sure he was worn out from watching them.



And I've been a busy little bee making bunny shirt after bunny shirt this week and I'm LOVING it!!!


I also created this "Baseball Mom" shirt for my sister in law. I think they are going to be a HUGE hit. I also have a few other sports designs that I'm working on...so hold on tight!

Have a great one, I'm off to sew!

No comments: