Just had to take their pictures in their new monster jammies. Aren't they super cute? Notice in the picture below one is watching cartoons (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) and one is sleeping. This is the second day in a row that she she has done this...and to be quite honest, it surprises me. She's the one that is ALWAYS awake! Here's a few pictures of my sweet little monsters!
She's out like a light!
My Little Monsters
Are they cute or what?!?!
This little monster woke up with his bottom left tooth!
And this little monster is now wearing 6 month jammies...only because the feet in her 3 month ones are getting a little snug! She's growing like a weed!
Happy Labor Day!
Can't believe we are about to celebrate the year anniversary for Hurricane Ike.
They are super cute! I can't believe your little girl is in 6 month clothes at 8 months! Our little guy is 4 1/2 months and is starting to fit into 12 month pants for his length! I never would have imagined I would have such a long baby!! I wonder if we have a girl next if she will follow in the same footsteps. Love the monster pjs :)
Hi- I read your blog all the time but have no idea how I stumbled upon it. Where did you get their cute pjs??? We call our daughter Avery "monster" and those would be so cute for Halloween!!!
I'm a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, a Godmother, and a mommy to precious boy/girl twins that were born in December of 2008. I'm a former first grade teacher that is currently enjoying my new job as a SAHM. It's not always easy, but I thank God and my husband for providing for our family and allowing me to spend this time with our children. This blog was created to keep family and friends up to date on our journey to parenthood. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride, filled with a lot of highs and lows, but was well worth the wait. Just take a look and see for yourself!
4 comments:
They are so stinkin' cute!!!
They are super cute! I can't believe your little girl is in 6 month clothes at 8 months! Our little guy is 4 1/2 months and is starting to fit into 12 month pants for his length! I never would have imagined I would have such a long baby!! I wonder if we have a girl next if she will follow in the same footsteps. Love the monster pjs :)
So cute! I love their PJ's!!
Hi- I read your blog all the time but have no idea how I stumbled upon it. Where did you get their cute pjs??? We call our daughter Avery "monster" and those would be so cute for Halloween!!!
Post a Comment