Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stay Tuned

Okay...I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but I have been a bit busy the past week/few days! Today was the first day that I went and worked up at the school covering classes so the teachers can do their beginning of the year reading assessments and I'm also working tomorrow and Friday of this week and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of next week. I'm a little tired and just trying to get back in the swing of things...and thanking God and my husband for figuring out a way for me NOT to have to work full time! It was great seeing everyone and a few of my little darlings from last year and it was even better walking out with just my purse on my shoulder. B&B had a great day with Nana and I sure hope they don't wear her out by the end of the week...they are EVERYWHERE now!

So...stay tuned for a post coming reeeeal soon on the following:
*Mommy and Daddy's First Weekend Trip to Vegas WITHOUT B&B
*Burkley doing push ups and pulling up (well...sort of with her daddy's help)
*Pictures of two PRECIOUS babies that are growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

The Brewers said...

phew I'm glad to know you're still around! I was about to send out a search party!! can't wait for the new posts!

Paige said...

ooo- I didn't know you went back to work- kinda! that is what i am hoping to do next year, but my district isn't too keen on part time! anyhow, my laminator is a GBC. a very small one!! it has worked great so far!! how is the monogramming going?