Monday, September 21, 2009

Really...9 Months Old?

This just doesn't even seem real to me, but according to the calendar, Brooks and Burkley are 9 months old. Where on earth has the time gone? I love watching them accomplish new milestones, but I hate the fact that they are growing up so fast. It seems just like yesterday that I was pregnant with them. It really hit me this weekend how fast the past year has gone by when I pulled out a pair of Halloween jammies (long pants...nothing sexy!) from my drawer and put them on. This time last year I was squeezing into them, filling out my pumpkin shirt, and nearing the beginning of bed rest. Needless to say, these 9 months have gone by waaaaaay to fast! I'm loving each and every second with my babies and I thank God everyday for blessing Cory and I with two healthy and beautiful babies. I'm one PROUD and HAPPY Mommy...that's for sure. Can't wait to see what these two have in store for me this month...they are keeping me pretty busy these days!

B&B
9 months old
September 21, 2009

Miss B's new headbands came in the mail today along with her new pink hat and flower clip. I just had to try it on her...such a little cutie!

1 comment:

freckletree said...

Congrats! being a MoM of 8m twins, I know that EVERY survived DAY is a celebration!

Check us out at www.freckletree.com.

BTW, LOVE the hair!