Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random Picture Post

Here's what we've been up to...

Aunt Sheri, the dental hygienist in our family, said it was time to start brushing B&B's teeth and that's just what we did last night before bed! Brooks didn't mind it at all. He enjoyed holding his tube of toothpaste and I think he liked the flavor too! Burkley on the other hand wasn't a huge fan of brushing her pearly whites! I'm thinking because she didn't like sitting still for the few seconds I brushed her tiny little teeth!

My sweet peas watching television together!

Brooks sporting a hat like his Great Eddie Paw...
He would be so proud of this little one!

Kyla trying out cantaloupe for the first time!

Miss Burkley trying out cantaloupe for the first time too!

She wanted to hold her bottle by herself, but not for long!

Kyla and Burkley = Best Friends
Helping Grammy find the best deals in the Sunday sale papers!

Mommy's sweet boy!

Look at her new silly face! What a mess!

1 comment:

Candi said...

they are just ADORABLE!