Why???? Because we've ALL been up since 12 am this morning. B&B were having a difficult time getting comfortable and sleeping due to a stuffy/runny nose. Burkley was running a fever this morning to, but has not since then, so I'm thinking it is related to her cutting 4 TOP TEETH all at ONCE! It has been a super long day, and I'm praying the humidifier helps out a little along with the incline of their beds. It breaks my heart seeing them like this..but we have made it almost 9 months without any germs and I'm thankful for that. Here's hoping for a good nights rest for everyone in our house...including Holly!
Snow days in Texas
8 years ago

1 comment:
What little cuties....so sorry they are sick....no fun for them or Mommy & Daddy!!! In the last picture, it looks like Miss B might be catching up with Mr. B (size wise)!!
Post a Comment