Monday, August 23, 2010

20 Month Pictures

Beware, I had a hard time deciding!
So, I just decided to post all of them!
I originally wanted to snap their "20 month pictures" in front of my grandpa's barn, but someone was a bit sleepy yesterday and she wasn't willing to participate in the picture taking!
So after breakfast this morning, I got them all dressed up and we headed out in hopes to get a few pictures in front of the fence.
And let me just tell you that these two were hamming it up in the 5 minutes we were out there!








I may be a little bias, but I think these two are two of the most precious babies ever!


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

SOO stinkin' cute. Wow, I still can't believe they are 20 months old!

amy said...

PRECIOUS is right!! Melt my heart! Sweeeeeet pics.

Nana04 said...

These are the best pictures of them EVER!!! They're growing up so fast! Love'em a BUNCH!!