Last Tuesday the twins and I loaded up after breakfast and headed down to the beach for Grandma (Nana) Camp!
Cory's Aunt Judy (Grammy) was down with Blake, Seth, Jacob, and Bella.
Nana was there with Avery (Colton had football practice and could not miss).
And Aunt Ellen (Honey) had Sydney.
We spent Tuesday afternoon at the beach (and I forgot to bring my camera down there...so no beach pictures now, but I'll try to remember to get them from Nana).
It took B&B a bit to warm up to the beach, but once they did, they had a BLAST!
After a quick shower (in the new outside shower) and a good afternoon nap, it was time for the evening festivities!
First: the girls had their hair done, a pedi, and a makeover!
Sydney showing Brooks the baby frog!
I think Brooks took what the big kids were using as bases!
A little pizza sauce on the face and all!
And let me just tell you that the kiddos in our family can DANCE!
Nana dancing with 3 of her babies!


2 comments:
So fun! Wish I was at that dance party!! I would have danced the night away too :)
Looks like everyone had a GREAT time!! Such fun!
Post a Comment