Not too much going on around our house this morning.
Well, except the fact that I'm doing laundry, making mini breakfast "cupcakes", unloading the dishwashers, folding clothes and putting them away, packing for a quick overnight trip to the beach, and gearing up for our first weekend road trip as a family of four!
B&B like to have dry cereal sometimes in the mornings and in the afternoons as a snack, but I decided to give it to them the "normal" way this morning and they LOVED it!
It took them a minute or two to figure it out and once they did, it was history in just a few short minutes!
Seriously, it's no lie!
Brooks asks first thing in the morning to watch "moo moo's" and we watch it when it's nap time and bed time and it sometimes plays throughout the day (they will watch it for a bit, then play, then watch again, then play..)!
Happy Monday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR POP!!!


4 comments:
Very impressed with the cereal, bowl, and spoon! I don't think I'll attempt a liquid in a bowl for quite some time!
We just tried cereal with milk recently and the girls LOVE it too! It's a bit of a mess, but they love it. :) I LOVE Charlotte's Web. I'll have to show my girls the movie!
Isn't funny how kids can watch movies over and over again. (Okay not really funny for us having to watch it w/ them) Happy Monday!!!
I am totally impressed with the cereal with milk! It will be a while for my two!!!!
Post a Comment