Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meet the Teacher

Brooks and Burkley's MDO hosted Meet the Teacher tonight and it went well.
They will be going two days a week from 9-2 at my mother-in-laws church, so I feel good about that.
I'm already a nervous wreck about leaving them, but I know they will have fun and enjoy it once they get into the routine.
Brooks will do just fine...but I'm worried about my little princess since she's attached to my hip 75% of the day (not all days, but "most" days).

I've been meaning to take a picture of their "gear" and post it, but as you can see, I'm just getting around to it.
The above picture is my little man's school stuff (like you couldn't tell)!
And here's Burkley's school stuff.
Isn't it SUPER cute?!
Like my mom said, at least she will look precious walking in even if she is crying!
I just LOVE her nap mat...it's super soft!

My two little one's hamming it up for the camera before Meet the Teacher!

Miss Priss saying CHEESE!

Handsome little guy saying CHEESE!
That's their new thing to do when I pull out the camera (at least for now)!

Overall, Meet the Teacher night was a huge success!
They don't start until after Labor Day, so I have a few more days to gear up and get myself together!
Maybe you could add me to your prayer list...pray that I don't have a nervous breakdown after dropping them off!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

OH no, Momma is already freaking out??! Their stuff is very cute and you did a good job with their names on their things...so cute! I love Burkley's nap mat! THey'll do fine Momma, just make sure you drop them off and RUN, if not-you'll NEVER leave!

amy said...

Okay- the twins' school stuff is ADORABLE!!!!!! Love it. We have Meet the Teacher next week and the girls start the following week- 1 day a week. I was too chicken to do 2, but I'll probably be wishing I did once it starts. ;) Wish we lived close to each other- we could be each other's moral support after dropping the kids off AND we could PLAY together those days to stay distracted! Wanna move?? ;) It'd be fun. :)

Shelley said...

So cute! Mine made it through their first day yesterday! The worst part is that I wrote the meet the teacher night on the WRONG day on my calendar, so we missed it! I felt SO BAD. They did great and are looking forward to going back on Thursday. They'll do great and you'll love a little break. :-)