Friday, September 3, 2010

Blog With Substance

I've just been given a blog award from my childhood friend, Marissa (or Mar2D2, Ria, Rissa Rose...she will probably still answer to them all)!
Thanks girl for giving me this!
After all, I am the "one" that convinced you to begin blogging in the first place!

To accept this award, I have to...
1. Thank the person who sent it to me...CHECK!
2. Sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words...
Hmmm...I find it pretty difficult to "sum" up why I blog in only 5 words because there are so many reasons, but here's what I have come up with:

* Share
* Document
* Trust
*Miracles (2)
* "Therapy"
3. And pass it on to 5 deserving bloggers!
* Kim
* Amy
* Liz

Thanks again Marissa for passing along this award to me! Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I Love your blog!!! I am so glad I found it and get to go through this crazy thing called being the mom of twins with you! You are the best and THANKS!

Anonymous said...

YOu're a sweetheart! Thanks! And to answer your question: I like our bed in the motorhome a lot more than our bed at home! (Plus we have blackout shades and keep it 65 at night in our room!) But yeah... I'm ready to be home to hug on my nieces & nephews!