First of all, how do you like my new look?
Thanks to Katie at the Polka Dot Pig, for making my blog look so spiffy
(check out her link on my sidebar)!
Things have been a bit crazy here in the Scott household, which explains my lack of blogging!
We (Myself, Cory, B&B, and my parents) spent the weekend at the beach and had a FANTASTIC time!
Here's just a few of my favorites to hold you over!
It's not a bad gig at all...all day 4 times a week the first two weeks in September and the last two weeks I will only have to sub a half day in the afternoons.
I'm enjoying what I'm doing and it's nice seeing everyone, but I'm not going to lie...it's HARD work trying to get EVERYTHING ready (my stuff and the kids stuff)!
Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it!
If I can just make it through this week I will be fine because the next two weeks I won't have to be there until 11:30 (and I'll be able to take B&B to MDO)!
Oh, and if I'm not blogging, I'm going to be sewing.
I've got a ton of new designs for my embroidery machine that I'm dying to play with!
Don't worry, I'll be back soon...just wanted to give you a heads up in case you don't hear from me for a while!


1 comment:
your background turned out SUPER cute :) and glad ya'll had a good time!
Post a Comment