Friday, September 3, 2010

Coloring Buddies

Since Cory wasn't really "busy" today at the funeral home, he decided to go in a little later than usual (meaning 8:30 or 9 ish).
I was doing my normal morning routine: making the bed, unloading/loading the dishwasher, washing clothes, picking up toys, getting the twins clothes for the day out...
While I was in the laundry room, I noticed it was unusually quiet.
Hmmm?
So, I walked out and looked into the kitchen and dining room and this is what I saw!
Talk about MELT my heart!
Brooks and Daddy coloring together.
Look how BIG they are getting!
Look how serious Brooks' face is!
And my tiny little lefty!
Nothing beats coloring with daddy first thing on a rainy Friday morning!
And YES, B&B are already sporting their Halloween jammies...and they are so proud of them too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like they had a wonderful time.

Marissa said...

looks like they had FUN! Boys and their Daddy's gets me EVERY time :)

Katie said...

Loks like they had fun!!!!!!
Love the PJ's

Katie said...

Looks like the had fun!
Love the PJ'S

Anonymous said...

How sweet! What a GREAT Daddy! Love the Halloween pj's!