Wednesday, September 15, 2010

As Promised

Here's a few more pictures from our weekend at the beach as promised.
As you can tell from the pictures, we all had a blast (always have and always will)!














Things don't seem to be quite a hectic as they were last week around here.
But, I'm still tired and I'm thanking God that tomorrow is my Friday!
(and I'm also thanking God that Nana and PaPa are going out of town so that I can have Friday and Monday off:))
I'm ready for a break and I'm ready to spend more than just a few hours at night with my babies.
Starting next week, I will be working in the afternoons, and will be able to take B&B to school and run a few errands (which will be nice)!
Well, I'm pooped and off to bed.
But I didn't want to break my promise!
EnJoY!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

super cute pics :) looks like you guys had fun again! I guess B&B are liking school? Hope so!