Monday, September 6, 2010

Check, Check, and Maybe NOT a Check

Backpack's packed...CHECK
Lunches almost packed...CHECK
Nap mat ready...CHECK
Raincoat handy...CHECK (it's like 70%+ chance of rain tomorrow)
Outfits laid out...CHECK
B&B's 1st project/homework complete...CHECK (just see for yourself)
Momma ready for the 1st day of MDO...NOT!
Tomorrow's the BIG day!
I know that B&B will "like" MDO and that it will be good for them, but it's still so hard to grasp that my little babies are big/old enough to start school.
And I know their teachers are going to love them and take care of them, but I still can't stop thinking about all of the what if's.
Please pray for me tomorrow...I already have butterflies in my tummy!

5 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

I will be thinking about you!! I haven't even let my kiddos go to the nursery in church yet...I can't imagine what its going to feel like dropping them off at school!!! I know they will be absolutely fine though...and be sooo happy to see their momma at the end of the day!!! :o)

amy said...

I'm THINKING about you and PRAYING for you today, friend! I'm feeling anxious about tomorrow (wed) myself. Let me know how it goes!! It'll be GREAT

Becca said...

Girl, I am right there with you! Autumn starts preschool tomorrow and I'm just not sure if I can handle it! I will probably burst into tears when we get there! You'll be in my thoughts!

Marissa said...

good luck today...they'll do GREAT and you will too :)

Hanna said...

You inspire me and give me hope! I am already dreading having to leave Alexandra in 5 five weeks when I go back to work. I keep telling myself that it'll be good for both of us and that I'll live. :-) I'm sure that you and the twins will be fine and that they'll sleep really good tonight!!!