Have you seen the waaaaaay cute spiders like the two below at Hobby Lobby?
My mom has them all over her living room and B&B LOVE looking for/at them.
They LOVED them so much that she went out and bought them each one and we had so much fun finding a special spot for them in our living room.
They are constantly walking around and pointing out the spiders to us...it's so cute and funny!
Nana, Cory's mom also bought them a super cute ghost that sits on our mantle (I'll have to snap a picture of it and post it) and the twins know that the ghost is always watching us (they will point to the ghost and then point to their eyes...super cute)!
Below: Burkley's spider hanging out in the palm tree!
Don't you just LOVE them?
These two pieces of artwork are on each side of a huge mirror in my living room above the couch and I thought it would be cute to cover them with web and put Brooks and Burkley's spiders on them.
My friend Katie saw this super cute idea in a magazine years ago when we were teaching together and my class made them each year in October.
Since B&B were in LOVE with their other spiders, I thought it would be a neat idea to make them a spider each year.
When they went down for their nap this afternoon, I made their picture spider (picture from last year at 10 months old) and had them in the web for them to see when they woke up.
Burkley noticed them right away without me saying anything and it took Brooks a minute or two to recognize them!
I can't wait to make their picture spider for this year...just need to find the perfect picture!
Aren't they the CUTEST spiders ever?!?!


3 comments:
You're so creative! My Halloween decor consists of a plug-in light up pumpkin. How pathetic?! I need to work on that!
SUPER cute. I love Hobby Lobby... like in an unhealthy obsessed way. ha! and I love your sweet little kiddie spiders. They are precious!
I HATE spiders, like have a serious phobia. However, those spiders are really cute. Great ideas! :-)
Post a Comment