I had a ton of things I wanted to get out and do today since I was not subbing, but the rain and Burkley not feeling 100% kept us home.
So as soon as I put the twins down for their nap, I went into my closet and began working on my "crafts" for the day!
And since I'm soooooooo far behind, I decided to work until they woke up (which for Burkley was a little over 2 hours and Brooks...well, school must have worn my little man out because he napped from 10:30 to 2)!
I know it doesn't look like I accomplished a lot today, but I did.
Now, I just need to make a pumpkin, witch hat, witch boots, and a turkey shirt for Burkley and my nieces, Kyla and Shea.
I hope they get them in time...if not, there's always next year!
Toodles..I'm off to sew since everyone is sleeping!


7 comments:
it all turned out cute :) LOVE the glow in the dark mummy shirt for Brooks! SO FUN!
you are amazing, girl! LOVE them! You need a STORE.
PS- you're right- the thing missing from our trip pics was definitely YOU!! Next year???
These are SO cute! You've got to sell them!!!!!
These are SO cute! You've got to sell them!!!!!
Wish I could do that! They are all so cute!!
soo cute!!! I'm so jealous of your embroidery machine!!!!! Miss Avery hit the jackpot!!!
So SO cute! Seriously I envy you. I want to be craft really bad. You should sell stuff... for people like me! :)
Post a Comment