Sunday, November 21, 2010

23 MONTHS...

ENOUGH SAID!

:(

(maybe there will be a post with pictures and all, but right now, i'm wiping away tears. how is it possible that my babies are turning TWO next month? i'm having a hard time with this ya'll)!





5 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Haha I feel you!! What are you doing for their party?? I'm sure you have something perfect planned! :)

Holly said...

I feel the same. K & K will be ONE! It will be a sad day for this mama too.

Anonymous said...

I'm so not ready for JDaniel's next birthday.

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya :(

Jenny said...

I hear ya! Noah just turned 2 and when I look at him he just seems SO big! It is sad, but it's a fun age too! Hang in there, you're in good company with those two!