Thursday was B&B's Noah's Ark parade and party at school!
They were asked to dress as Ark animals, hence their Halloween costumes (I wasn't into making 4 costumes this year)!

Ms. Lara and Ms. Lynda with all their little animals!

Brooks, Mommy, Nea, and Burkley before the parade!

Headed out...

Poor little lion wasn't sure what to think about everything.
I knew I was in trouble first thing that morning when I put his pants and shirt on...he kept saying "No momma, off"...soooooo not use to wearing all those clothes!

My little lion (trying to eat his sucker) and my little princess zebra!

Getting some goodies during the parade!

Nana and PaPa with their little lion!

Brooks and PaPa
(as soon as Brooks saw PaPa he was DONE with the parade)!

The parade/party was a huge success and by the time it was said and done, I had one TIRED lion and zebra on my hands (well, Nea took the lion home for a nap while I took the zebra to the doctor for her sinuses)!

1 comment:
FUN pics..they look precious :)
Post a Comment