I snapped a few shots of my little turkeys this morning on our way out the door to MDO!
Aren't they just precious?


I can't believe it's November and these two little turkeys will be TWO next month!
Ugh, where did my babies go?

I melts my heart every single time they "love" on each other!
I hope it stays like this for a loooooooong time.


They took a little detour on the way to the car...had to stop and tell Holly Belle bye!

And Mr. G.Q. himself!
He did this all by himself.

CHEESE!!
Her sweet smile gets me every time!

And another one of my handsome little turkey!
Hope you all are having a great week.
I'm still subbing in the afternoons and trust me, I'm marking off the days until Thanksgiving break just as fast as ever!
This momma needs a BREAK!

2 comments:
Love the turkey tees!!
Precious! (I cringed when I read that they will be TWO next month because I know we're not far behind you! OMG!)
Post a Comment