Monday, November 22, 2010

SAVE with SHUTTERFLY

It's that time of year again.
Time to start looking for the PERFECT Christmas card to send out to family and friends.
I love sending out Christmas cards and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE getting them in the mail even more!
This is how I displayed Christmas cards last year around our house.
I loved walking into the kitchen and looking at all of the precious pictures!
I don't know about you, but I'm already stressing out about capturing the perfect picture of B&B and picking out the perfect photo card that coordinates with their outfits!
We had their first Christmas photo shoot Sunday morning and it was unsuccessful.
Just see for yourself!

And then we had their second (and not their last) photo shoot today and it too was unsuccessful!
It's hard trying to capture the perfect picture of your children when you are doing it solo.
It's times like these that I need to be an octopus!
Looking at...
anything/everything but...
the CAMERA!!!
Now, I do have a few that I can pick from, but right now I'm going to focus on picking out our Christmas card for 2010.
In years past, I have ordered our cards from various places, but this year, I'm happy to let Shutterfly create our cards.
They are having an AWESOME promotion right now and I urge you to check out their site here
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery if you are trying to decided on a card.
In the past few years, I have ordered thank you notes and a poster from Shutterfly and I have been very impressed with their quality of work.
I hope that you will take them up on this offer and I can't wait to share our Christmas card with all of you!
But for now, I'm still trying to decide on the perfect picture and the perfect design!

2 comments:

Tarah said...

I agree - I LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail too!! Good Luck with the next photo shoot! They always look precious!

hannah said...

I really like the cards on the cabinets idea! Might have to steal that this year ;)