Like you always hear, the 3rd time really is a charm!
Photo shoot #3 was successful tonight and I'm thrilled to pieces!
Here's a few that didn't make the Christmas card cut!
I was beginning to give up and think that we were going to pass on sending out Christmas cards this year.
Oh, and I did get the promo code for 50 FREE cards from Shutterfly.
In fact, I just ordered them and I'm happy to say that I only had to pay $8.65 for shipping.
I can't wait to get them in and get them mailed off!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving...we sure did!


4 comments:
Yay! Can't wait to get ours :)
Can't wait to see it! We haven't attempted ours yet... hope we're equally successful!
How adorable! I also got the 50 free from Shutterfly. They arrived SUPER fast!
THey are so cute!!
Post a Comment