Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Concert...A First

This past Sunday morning, B&B sang in their very FIRST choir concert and it was PRECIOUS!
The youth group at church did a skit and sang a few songs and then the MDO kiddos sang 4 songs (Jingle Bells, Ho Ho Ho Hosanna, Away In a Manger, and We Wish You A Merry Christmas).
They have been practicing for quite some time and B&B knew almost all of the words and knew all of the hand movements to the songs, but I was curious to see if they would actually perform in front of hundreds of people.
I am so proud of my little ones...they sang (although it wasn't loud) and did EVERY SINGLE HAND MOVEMENT to all 4 songs.
Believe me, it was PRECIOUS!
Take a look...
Sitting right next to Mrs. Lynda watching the older kids perform!

And so it begins...








Sitting like a little lady!!!



After they performed, they joined us as we listened to the Message, "The Christmas Story" by Doug the Dog!






Howling like Doug the Dog!
See, I told you the pictures were precious!
I'm already looking forward to next years performance!!


2 comments:

amy said...

That's adorable!!! AND impressive!!!

Hanna said...

Those have to be the cutest pictures ever! Enjoy your Christmas!!