We have a new friend.
He arrived on December 1st.
His name is Elfie (at least for this year)!
That is when he's not reporting back to Santa or finding silly places to hide around our house.

Someone sure LOVES Elfie!
Or maybe she's just trying to stay on his "good side" since he reports back to Santa each night!
And Brooks didn't like it one bit.
He knew Elfie shouldn't be playing in the blinds and he made it clear that he needed to get back in the tree pronto!
Elfie hasn't created too many "messes" as of yet (thank goodness) but he has found a few interesting places to hide!
It has been fun watching the kiddos with Elfie and I know it's only going to get better as they get older.
Thanks Nana for sending Elfie our way!



3 comments:
CUTE :) ours is here too and Jacob named him, Justin! I forget about the blinds...good hiding place!
I've got to get one of those! Love those pics ;)
Love it!!! Some dear friends gave us ours this year though it'll be at least next year before he debuts. Maybe we should be practicing this year as I've heard horror stories from parents who've forgotten to move him day to day... :-)
Post a Comment