I don't know about you, but I just LOVE this picture to death.
So, I need your help.
Would you PLEASE take a few seconds to vote for our Christmas Blessings?
Just go to the following link and vote!
That's all you have to do (you might have to highlight, copy, and paste this link in order for it to work).
Oh, and you can vote as many times as you'd like until the 21st of December (B&B's 2nd Birthday)!!
Thanks everyone...I sure hope we WIN!
Oh...and feel free to PASS ON THE INFO TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY (and if you have a blog and want to post it on your blog, I'll let ya!)
Because I'd love a THOUSAND dollars!!!



2 comments:
Super super precious! We have those jammis too. They have our vote!
Those sweeties have my vote. Geez they're cute.
I checked out their bday last year. That is funny... exact same theme. I've left the cake in the hands of the gal at the bakery so I'm thinking it won't be quite as cute but it's just a cake right? ;)
Post a Comment