I feel so far behind on everything, so until I feel caught up, blogging is going to have to take the back burner. With birthday thank you notes and Christmas thank you notes to write, getting my house back in pre-Christmas order, and much much more, I just can't find the time to blog (and I hate that). I have so many pictures that I want to post, so I'll try to get to it at some point. In the mean time, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers! More specifically please pray that my mom has a speedy recovery from foot surgery that she had yesterday, that my Maw Maw (who turned 91 on Wednesday) will bounce back quickly after yet another heart attack early Wednesday morning, and pray that my Pop will gain some strength/energy and will begin to feel "good/better" (he was diagnosed with Leukemia in April). We have a lot on our plates right now and are hanging in there and trusting God's plan!
Thanks so much and have a Happy New Year!!


4 comments:
Praying for your family's health in 2011! Happy New Year!
Thinking of your family right now, Hayley. We love you guys and hate that SO much is going on right now...hang in there and as you said, its in God's hands.
We love ya :)
Happy New Year !!
hope things are going better with your grandma? Let me know if you guys need ANYTHING. Hope your mom is recovering well too :)
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment