Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Trip to See SANTA

We took B&B to the Bass Pro Shop last Monday evening to see Santa!
And I attempted to snap a few pictures of our adventure, but wasn't very successful!



Poor Brooks wasn't so sure about that big ole grizzly bear!

And he couldn't take his eyes off this jumbo race car track and race car.
Little man LOVES cars (and trucks, and trains)!
They weren't too sure what to thank about Santa this year!

They didn't cry, just wanted down!

All in all, our trip was successful.
It's not the "best" picture of them, but it could have been much worse!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess we motivated that "could have been much worse" comment! HaHa! A&A love that place, too! B&B looked so cute!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Too fun! I have had a couple of friends go to BASS for their Santa pictures... We may have to try this!

Emily said...

Love the pics! They are so cute!

amy said...

We're headed to Bass Pro today... I'm thinking R & R will probably be screaming, but we shall see. :)