Thursday, March 24, 2011

Brooks' Daily Report

Brooks went to MDO solo today because Burkley has been running fever on and off for the past few days.
This was his daily report today!

Totally BROKE my heart when I picked him up and heard this news.
He was so worried about her all day and was not his usual self.
Isn't the "twin bond-thing" super neat.
Still makes me heart melt and break all at the same time!
On the other hand, we will be heading back to the doctor bright and early in the morning if Burkley is STILL running fever (it's been so weird...only runs it at night, wakes up with it in the morning, and then wakes up from her nap with it...but throughout the day, you would never know).
Please pray that my baby girl is fever free and stays fever free!!!
Oh, and I doubt I will EVER send either one of them solo to MDO again...their poor teachers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO sad and SO sweet! Praying for Burkley... her brother needs her healthy!!

Holly said...

So cute! We have random twin loviness but mine fight A LOT. Did yours ever go through a stage like that? Ha, maybe mine just missed that twin gene.

Miss Burkely looks SO tiny on that big 'ol toilet! I love it!

Marissa said...

aw poor Brooks. Hope she's ok...tell her that we LOVE her and are sending ((hugs)) her way :)

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Awww. so cute!! Such a bond!

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Awww! So sweet.

Over from M&M - glad I came. Cutie pie twins and a talented mommy! I'll enjoy following.

Annette said...

Aw! I'm sorry he missed his sister but that was sweet to read. I have boy/girl twins who are 4-months-old and they're only now starting to notice each other. I hope everyone is feeling better!

I popped over here from the M&M Blog link up.