Friday, March 11, 2011

My Babies Can Read #1

If you follow me on Facebook, then you probably have already seen these 3 videos of B&B reading. I tired uploading them to blogger several weeks back, but for some reason, it didn't work and I'm just now getting around to figuring it out...except all 3 of the videos are not in this post.
Anyway, sit back and enjoy listening to my little ones read! The teacher in me is jumping for joy as I see first hand the love that my children have for books and reading! This is proof that if you read to your children, they too will learn to read!

I love how Brooks helps Burkley up on the couch and how she tells him thank you for helping her up! I hope they are always this sweet to each other!
Be watching out for My Babies Can Read #2 and #3!!
And Happy Texas Public School Week to all of you Texas (and other) teachers out there! Although some would like to argue, it's by far the hardest job EVER!
Oh, and don't laugh at how my children are dressed...this was the Monday after we returned from our ski trip. They typically do not wear undies/panties over their diapers and their PJ tops all day long, but on this Monday, they did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It says that the video is private :( Hopefully you can fix it, but I'm going to go find you on FB anyway!

The Brewers said...

okay, that is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!! I LOVE that he helped her up!!!